Corporate sponsors are entitled to:
- Display of your logo/banner at all of our weekend events for one year
- A 10' by 10' display booth space at our four quarterly and spring fly-in events to showcase and promote your products and/or services
- A 'Corporate Supporter' listing and advertisement ('Wing Commander' sponsors: full page advert; 'Flight Commanders' sponsors: 1/2 page advert; 'Dawn Patrol' sponsors: 1/4 page advert) in our quarterly publication 'Behind The Lines'
The Lafayette Foundation relies on the support of businesses and organizations to help with the funding and preservation of our historically significant collection. our 'Young Aviators' educational programs, our event sponsorship and any donations to our fundraising auctions are tax deductible. Donations have the added advantage of helping to preserve aviation history.
With three levels of corporate sponsorship available, here's how your business can support the foundation as well as benefit from the large number of visitors which the foundation and its museum attracts.
Wing Commander Sponsorship: $10,000
Flight Commander Sponsorship: $5,000
Dawn Patrol Sponsorship: $2,500
- Recognition in all of our event publicity publications as a 'Wing Commander,' 'Flight Commander' or 'Dawn Patrol' sponsor
- Four full-access museum passes per year
- Twenty one-time guest passes per year
- A 10% discount on all items at our museum store
- A listing on our Corporate Sponsor plaque displayed in the museum as well as a link on our website to your business website
- Complimentary admission to our 'Corporate Appreciation Day' for you and 10 of your employees and their immediate families.
Sponsor A Special Project
'Young Aviators' Educational Program Sponsor: $5,000
Sponsor 250 students to participate in our school educational program. This sponsorship includes a listing on our 'Educational Program Sponsor' plaque in the museum and recognition in promotional materials as a 'Young Aviators' Educational Program Sponsor.
For just $50 you can become a 'Friend of the Lafayette Foundation' and help us keep this historically significant collection available to the public. By becoming a 'Friend' you are entitled to a complimentary pass to the museum and a subscription to our quarterly publication 'Behind The Lines' as well as advance notification of all our upcoming events. There are three levels of sponsorship available.
One Year "Enlistment": $50
Three Year "Enlistment": $125
Lifetime "Enlistment": $1,000
All levels of 'Friends of the Lafayette Foundation' will be recognized on a plaque in our museum.
Exhibit Case Sponsor: $750
Help preserve the materials of your favorite pilot in the collection by sponsoring a display case of your choice. Your sponsorship will be recognized by signage at the case and as an exhibit level sponsor in all museum promotional materials.
Aircraft Sponsor: $10,000 Gold, $5,000 Silver or $2,500 Bronze
Help keep our planes flying. Sponsor an airplane of your choice and be recognized as a sponsor of the plane on all signage regarding the plane and in the museum publications.
Every Donation Helps
We sincerely appreciate every donation—whether it is $1 dollar or $5 dollars or whatever you can afford. All of your contributions aid our quest in sharing our collection of original WW-I & WW-II memorabilia and flying replica planes with school children and the public. Please click on the PayPal "Donate" button below to support us!